Learning English (available in French, German and Spanish) At Focus Study Tours, we’ve created an online… more
Focus Study Tours Welfare
Our absolute priority is the safety and security of our students at all times and we implement strict safeguarding procedures.
To further ensure the safety of our students:
- All students receive an induction to ensure they understand what the safety procedures are, including those relating to fire
- Students receive a registration card or wristband with the emergency telephone number that they also put into their mobile phones
- Students stay in secure buildings and there is a member of staff onsite 24/7
- All bedroom doors lock automatically but open from the inside
- Students are taken by a member of staff to their classes, afternoon activities and receive constant supervision
- All our instructors are experienced with this age range and have been checked with the Criminal Records Bureau
- All equipment is regularly checked and students are given equipment appropriate to their skill level
- All surf instructors are RNLI qualified beach lifeguards
- Trips are organised by Focus Study Tours and staff always accompany students on them
- When given free time on an excursion students are reminded of the emergency number and are given a meeting point where there will be a member of staff present on the hour, every hour.
- Our staff have 1-to-1 meetings with each student to address any issues they may have quickly
- We have strict health and safety, fire safety, child protection and anti-bullying policies
- All buildings are regularly checked for fire risks and meet extremely strict UK requirements relating to the avoidance of fire including smoke alarms
Find out more
We're happy to give you more information to help you arrange your perfect stay with us.
Call +44(0) 203 29 29 226 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org